haha
Printable View
haha
I suppose cars and mooneyes christmas shows are the only things social d fans can agree on.
Gretschy Darlin, I know there is nothing male about the "box". Point being, I dont think I would need hook-ups for my box from Jesus or anyone else.....most chicks don't.
Maybe if I was really a man.
whats up! first time shouting out! my name is shawn writing from Texas. I love going fast,classic cars, motorcycles, and anything custom. I don't have a project car of my own yet but I am looking. I have two motorcycles I'm fixing up but no time or money. Anyways I love Social D and anything Mike Ness touches.
Well guys, when you work your ass off all day 5 days a week, bars and cars are a welcome break. So does your friend work out of OC Jesus? It's always good to know paint and body guys...
DAMN I LOVE GOING TO THE BAR
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
Erica I gotcha
Thinkin outside of the box
GG
Gretschy [img]wink.gif[/img]
hi, my name is courtney. i don't post here that often, nice to meet you.
Courtney I like your tag line. I know everytime I see Davey Havok before a show I am like damn that goth girl is soo hot , what a tight ass.... Then it turns around and turns out it is Davey Havok and I get all freaked out and get very scared and try to be as hetero as possible the rest of the day. Shit like that always happens , It kept happening when I saw the Hanson video on tv from a distance. I would get all horny and be like that chick on the keyboards is hot!! Turns out it was fuckin hanson.